Friday, January 29, 2010

Never Meant To Be Together

No matter how many times I swear myself not to get involved in romance, I just can't help but finding myself enjoying your companionship. I realize this more than any that love is not good enough for itself.

If our infatuation can't bear a fruit into more mature love, then it's just having a good time with one another. is it? Would you remember me after 10 years when you happen to hear the music I used to sing to you? Is that too much to ask since you'll be most likely content with your own life with someone else? Probably, yes. I should be complacent since we just loved each other to as full extent as we can possibly do. I guess my greed was so growing that it finally consumed both of us. Was there anything I could've done if I go back in time? Though there was, it would only delay our departure a month or so at most. After putting up with all the fights, hassles and tears, we were probably meant to say good-bye from the beginning. All knew but us.


I'll probably meet someone again in my life and love her as much as I did you. But if love is analogized as a pizza pie. You've taken most of pieces I had left so I don't know if God can make another by then. Just like a garden bearing flowers, I'm just a middle man having to bear whatever I'm given if I don't want to be marked as barren.

So, let's enjoy the time of the transition, this winter, until the cruelest month.

No comments:

Post a Comment