Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love is painful.

After working out for 2 hours pretty hard, I'm now back to work at 7:15 pm.
Most likely I will head to the library after this. I sometimes wonder my hectic schedule is to achieve my goal on LSAT and law school or just block you out of my mind.

but I accidentally click your photo... again...The one you're smiling at me wearing my cardigan.
You loved me at that moment. right?
I'm afraid I might place my hand on the phone and dial the number I happened to remember...
Once a player, I'm afraid of commiting a relationship, again... I'm afraid that I might not get back to who I was, which will never happen anyway.
After all of my experiences, never knew love was this much painful.

Like Damien said in his song, Do you still miss my smell?
Yes, it was a mistake to love you. I admit it.
I wish I can go back in time if I can never feel the pain in my heart.
But what had been done to me is done already.

Please let me not love anyone for loving someone is so painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment